Playing the best online fashion games!

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Cute Weapons and Fluffy Destruction



Do teddy bears fly? Let's find out in this cute 'n funny online game where you try to shoot poor Little Ted into the air as far you can. Build up enough money to use different contraptions to do the trick, seek help from mermaids and whales chilling in the ocean to keep him in the air, and watch out for seagulls blocking his path. I had some silly fun when playing this game. Hope you enjoy it as well! :D

Click 'Read More' to play the game






Oh, poor Little Ted, ahah





I didn't get to record this, but this this the farthest I have been able to get the bear. The game seems to save, at least for me, so I'm trying to accumulate more money so I can get better weapons. What can I say, I really like this game lol. If play this game, tell me how far you have been able to get Little Ted! :)





Little Ted will get a kick out of this fun game. He's learning how to fly… Give Little Ted a well-aimed kick and watch him soar across the ocean. Use mermaids and seagulls to give him extra distance. Use your coins to buy upgrades from the shop, including bazookas and magic wands.

No comments:

Post a Comment